- Peru's Congress has approved a law banning physical and humiliating punishment of children.
- Australia's Children's Rights Report 2015 highlights the impact of family violence on children.
- A report on the immense economic burden of violence against children in Cambodia has been released.
- Save the Children is implementing a child-centered flood response in areas of India hit by the recent floods.
- Child protection was a priority at the first China-Europe Human Rights Forum held last week.
- Rakuten Malaysia partners with UNICEF and Save the Children to support children in need.
An open consultation on SDG indicators is being held until December 15. Please participate and support indicator 16.2.3 around the "Percentage of young women and men aged 18-24 who experienced sexual violence by age 18."